I am on my way to Finland once again.. but first I want to share my heart with you! This time I write in english...I had a text on my english page on Facebook, and that was such a great response so I want you to read it as well!
Den här gången skriver jag på engelska .... Jag hade en text på min engelska Facebook-sida, och det var en sån bra respons så jag vill att du också ska läsa den!!
"Raise up and do what Jesus did"
.....................................................
This summer was a great time for our whole family. Now its time to start for a intense fall. Im looking forward to start now on Thursday – Sunday in Finland. I really like the finnish people, they are hungry for God. Churches in Finland expierence a new time of refreshing right now and many churches has been through a time of recalculating and also new strategies has been born in a new, younger leadership. This is sooo good!
I have felt in my heart a clear voice what God wants me to preach and teach about this coming fall. Its: “Raise up and do what Jesus did”. It’s a time of new level for the churches and the follower of Jesus Christ to claim. There is no better time for that than now. We have no time to waste!
Europe and Scandinavia need a revival, but revival never starts with many people, with crowdes. Its always starts with a burning heart for Him! God baptized his disciples in spirit and fire! We desperately need the fire from God! Once I was touched by His fire, 1994, and I never became the same! People were asking what had happened, I just said that I was touched by the fire!! It was like electricity and it has never stopped in my heart!
Those who longing for His fire and a new boldness will never be disappointed. Such prayers always has consequenses in our lifes.
So, I am so excited for all invitations as well, more than I can bear right now.. I have had a desire to come to USA and preach, when God talked about it in Minneapolis, during a conference 2008, and I think something is going to open up for me and my team there.
Our missionwork, MedieMission International is growing, and on the same time our challenges grows as well. We are so thankful to God for what we have seen. In our headquarter in Helsinki, Finland, we have produced many TVprograms for Sweden now the last 18 months. We have seen how more and more people make attention for what God has laid on our heart. The founder in this missionwork is Hannu Haukka. Together with him there is a great number of people in different countries who conduct “citymissions”. Its such a great tool God has given us in our hearts. We literally invade cities with the Great News of Jesus Christ! Many churches used to stay together with us and that its so important for the follow-up work.
We have many cities in pipe-line this coming fall as well. Together with local churches we have seen good fruits coming out of this.
So, I want to encourage to be bold, pray for us, pray for the conferences I have the opportunity to participate with preaching/teaching.
My blog is still just on Swedish but maybe I will change it to English during this fall! We will see!
C ya!
