Från 1 juni är sidan/bloggen på engelska!
I feel in my heart and I have done it for some years now, that something new is taken place in Scandinavia as well.
I have been in ministry since 1993 and I feel that this is just the beginning. God has shown my some wonderful things that will happen. I am ready to pay a higher price to see a revival break through.
What we need in Sweden is not more of entertainment but His Glory and power. We have to demonstrate His Glory and power even more. People will be changed by His touched. Only one mighty touch from Jesus is enough to see a life totally changed.
Now is the time. I will take new initiatives the months to come. I am so encouraged by His presence upon my life and our whole family.
I will promise to uppdate my site/page here more regurarly.
You can also follow me at Instagram (morgancarlsson) and Twitter!
You can also follow me at Instagram (morgancarlsson) and Twitter!
Here is some photos during my stay in Finland.
C ya!



