I have now been a preacher for more than 23 years, and have been travelling in quite many countries. I have been in different cultures, different churches and I have had the privilege to preach in several denominations. Everywhere I go I meet that hunger to see a change and a desire to see a spiritual breakthrough and see how the Kingdom of God will be manifested.
I also have many friends who is pastors in other countries, and they have a total different context they working with. But everywhere I see and I hear the cry out for a deeper relation to God.
Now is the time to catch what we already have in Him. We who is Jesus-believer and trusting Him, we already have the spirit that rose Lazarus from the dead. We have to release what we already have. The key to see a revival in our nations is to take a step into nothing, where nothing become something.
To just be filled and refilled with His Spirit all the time and never do more, may lead you to become a spiritual "drug-attict". You just longing for a "spirit-filled expierence", but the Holy Spirit is a person who dwells in those who is open for it. To see a true, lasting revival is much about how we treat the Holy Spirit. He wants to fill us, encourage us to do much, but mostly to become a soul-winner. To be bold in our surrounding. To become a "world-shaker" I think you first you have to be a "friend-shaker".
So I am longing for a true revival, where we not just being filled with Spirit and Fire from God, but also how to remain in His Word. Anointhing by itself, without nothing more can be dangerous, but a anointing with a obedience in the Word of God as a foundation, will shake the devil and the demonic powers.
So, I think revival always has some ingredients, that is the Word of God, obedience whatever it takes, to stay firm in His call and never look at others, never compare to others what God has given to them. And then He fills you with His fire and glory, but not just for the moment but for a everlasting increasing life with Him.
So sometimes I feel like we seeking for what we already have in Him. What we maybe seeking is to dare to be bold, and to take a step out of the box, that have formed us.
Revival always starts in the church, and the church you and me. So we really need a revival in our lives when something is going to die or when we are loosing our focus. The focus is always JESUS and nothing else.
The Holy Spirit is powerful to lead us into trial and persecutions and we in north part of Europe has not seen that yet, if you compare to our brothers and sisters in the Middle-East.
I have a strong feeling in my spirit and heart that we will face some new kinds of difficulties and persecutions in our part of the world as well. I have preached in many places the last 2-3 years that its not enough to be filled and "drunk" in the Holy Spirit, you must have the Word of God. The Word of God is the guidance in your life, its not just the Spirit. So the Word of God as a foundation in your life, where you see it as a uncompromizing Word, combine with His Spirit, that will break the spine of the devil whereever you go.
You dont go by feelings, but you go by His Word, filled by His presensce. He will make the way.
So I pray that Sweden, other countries also, will be filled with His Glory but dont forget the Word of God.
When I and my wife have raised our kids, some of them is now adults, we never shouted to them to become big or to grow, we just gave them the right food, learned them how to eat right, and then they grew up and become strong and smart. Its the same in the spiritual realms. Give them the Word of God, treat them how to use the Word, and how to receive the Holy Spirit so they can remain in the obedience.
So just believe in the Word, step out and trust His Spirit, and you will see miracles and signs and wonders. He will never let you down.
I have now been preaching so many years and I never getting tired to do that, or to see peoples lives totally changed by His Word and Spirit.
So I believe that the revival is alreayd here, we dont have to pray for it, just to do it! Then He wants to fill us up even more, but if you once received His power you have it, and will grow if you obey Him!
I will continue to travel and to release His Fire and I know that just one single touch from heaven can change your life forever. He did it with me many, many years ago.
I will continue to travel and to release His Fire and I know that just one single touch from heaven can change your life forever. He did it with me many, many years ago.
Stay firm and bold!
C ya!