Om mig


måndag 20 juli 2015

Periscope.. a phenomenal tool!

During my vacation Im not good with updates here, but I have to write some about a new, global tool that is amazing. Periscope is quite new what I know, and this is a tool I will use in the future and already done some inserts. You broadcast LIVE whereever you are, through your mobile. This app is just great. 

I will broadcast LIVE from my meetings, conferences, backstage, interview with great pastors, leaders and others. I will promote our missionwork and also encourage you with the Word of God. 

Periscope is just a great tool for this hour. Its easy to download and you can fix so when your friends is LIVE you get a "signal" and easy follow whereever you are in the world. 


When you done that, search for my name, @morgancarl (Morgan Carlsson) and just add me and then you are ready to receive my messages. Easy ! 

You can also see my inserts/videos in replies, if you dont have time to see LIVE. 

Bless you! 

C ya!