Om mig


tisdag 28 juli 2015

Do not be conformed...



This statement William Both once did makes me more motivated to continue to be bold and to preach the Gospel of JESUS CHRIST !

 I meet people that creates their own doctrines and still they think they are on track... They have been conformed by the society and that antichrist agenda! Its time for us all to repent and to humble ourself before God!

Its before Him we shall bow our hearts and knees. The rainbow in the sky is the symbol for the covenant and the promises between God and the human kind. This flag and its meaning declares that His Word and His promises never will fail!

I have now been preaching the Word of God for more than 23 years and I can see a shifting concerning peoples opinion about the Word of God and its uncompromising Word. People think they have the right to decide what God should think about our behaviour. God will never change but we can change. We must all the time repent from our sins and then God has promised us to forgive us.

The problem nowadays is that our sins have become problems. Problems you try to solve but sins you must acknowledge and confess before God. We can not just live as we want to and think that God will put His hand upon us and bless us. Why should we be blessed if we dont live according to Him?

I know God is a mercy and a loving God. Therefore He gave us His Word. To live with His Word near our heart is the best for us. I try to do my best to live in His love and forgivness every day. The hardest thing I know is to see and hear and also read, how people that once was a believer and went to church, now have abandoned most of the teaching they heard. Once they were burning for Him and ready to dedicate themself to him and also take step in faith, but now they just dont want to fulfill what they once started. My heart is crying out for all those!

The spirit of Antichrist is increasing and thats make me just more bold, and in the same time I know I must be seeking Him even more as well.

The church in Sweden, where I have my base, is under a huge pressure right now. Both from the outside but also inside. We cannot be suprised what is happening in the society against the church, because the society mostly dont read the Bible when they make new laws and declares new statements. But we can and must react when the Body of Christ is more and more conformed to the society. Jesus was a friend to the sinners and we ofcourse has to be involved in the society and live together with all people, inspite of nationality, religion, ethnics and so on. But we must renew our mission and our call. To just be there and shut your mouth is not right.

Some people say to me that "I dont evangelize or talk about Jesus, I want them to see that I have something they dont have".  Yeah, right... so the only thing they see is your closes mouth, except when you are laughing at their dirty jokes.

What a strange way to evangelize! The Gospel cannot be the Gospel if its not spoken out from your heart and from the Word of God.

So, this coming fall my heart is full of messages God has given to me. I  am looking forward to see what God will do. Looking forward to meet pastors and leaders and to see and hear what God is doing in their church and city.

We are living in a very special time. The devil is not stupid but he is defeated. He is after your heart. Decide yourself to do what it takes to give your whole heart to God. If you fail, be aware of living in repentance all the time. 

Take care of your heart!

C ya !!