This weekend has been just great. God moved in a powerful way and peoples lives was touched and set free. People got saved, delivered and God touched bodies with His power and love.
I also did three brand new TV-programs in our global missionwork. Media is a phenomenal tool if you want to reach the unreached people.
Finland is a quite special country for me and I like a lot. God is now open up new doors for new revivalweekends and churches are happy that I take time to come to our neighbour in the east.
So now I have a week in office due to our missionwork and coming weekend I will be in North part of Sweden. Looking forward to that before its time for Norway in the beginning of September.
I also want to say Thank you to all of those who have supported and still does. We want to say thankyou to one each of you!
God bless you ! I will write more later on... My flight have the "final call" now !
C ya!

