A lovely morning today again.. This week has been awesome weather so far... I came home in the middle of the night after a powerful meeting in the Pentecostal Church in Hedemora. I have been there regurarly one Tuesday every month during more than one year, I think. Last night was the last meeting for this time and God moved among us with His Spirit and the worship was so good. A might atmospher when people just focused and enter in the holiest of holy. It was great...!
I have been working apr two weeks now after my vacation and it has been a wonderful start. Last Sunday I was in Vänersborg/Sweden and preached in the BaptistChurch. That church is the church where Levi Pethrus was baptised in water 1899. Brother Levi was later the man who became the founder of the Pentecostal Movement in Sweden. So it was like a historic ground last Sunday, and the Holy Ghost came and touched the people. Salvation, deliverance filled the church and I think the angels was dancing in heaven for that meeting.
Today at office, tomorrow we have pastorsday in Örebro, CityChurch, where pastors and leaders come together where we pray for Sweden and whole Scandinavia. We also share our hearts and out of the prophetic Word proclaim VICTORY upon our nation.
Then Friday morning I go to Finland once again for some new TVprograms. I will also be preaching in Järvenpää during Friday night and then I have revivalmeetings in Lempälä, about 140km north of Helsinki. So I am looking forward to this weekend with great expectations. God is in control and He never fails.
Pray for us and stand together with us. If you want to support us, see information below on this page how go further on. May God bless you!
C ya!
