When I am writing this I am full of confidence about the future. In spite of what is happening right now in Europe with the refugees, I believe that God have everything in control. What is happening right now is just breaking our hearts. Those people are fleeing from oppression and Europe must open up our hearts for them. Its a huge challenge for our society here in Sweden but we have to handle this situation as good as we can. In the same time we understand that only a few country will never manage to handle this, but together with many other countries it will work out. And these people is an asset to us all.
The Gospel of Jesus Christ must be preached and teached among these people as well. The churches in Europe now have the chance to reach those we used to reach through media, crusades and so on.. But now they are here among us! Thats a great opportunity for us all to reach them very closely .
This fall I have felt in my spirit that I will preach about "Faith". To encourage churches to live by faith, walk by faith, the consequenses of faith, the challenings thats comes by faith and so on.. Its a great subject and God told me that during my vacation. And so far during this fall I have seen how God has put His hand upon us and blessed us in a great way. Peoples lives has been changed and people have responded to the message of Salvation, people have been healed and delivered. So I am so thankful to my Lord and Savior. We can never take honor for what He is doing. He is worthy and He is worthy all honor and praise.
This coming weekend I will be in Molde, the west coast of Norway and I am looking forward to that. God will move and His presensce will be manifested. So Im so excited for another conference this weekend. The weekend after that I will be in Sweden again and then I am in Norway again in another city.
In our global missionwork I am involved in we have seen the grace of God. Right now we also challenge people to pray and to give to the those refugees that is coming to Europe.
Please, stand with us in our prayers. If you feel that you want to support us together with others, just give us a mail or use the PayPal-function here at our page. You can also use our account and you abroad, use SWIFT and IBAN-number and everything will be fine. Thanks for your support!
Thanks to all of you who give to our work.
C ya!