Back at home after a great weekend once again. God has confirmed His Word and His Glory has been poured out in a just wonderful way. When people are hungry for Him and His touch, God will always come and embrace those with His presence. In His presence people will meet Him, our Lord and Saviour.
Its not time to take a step back for the future now. Its not time to stop to speak in tounges, and pray for people, or cast out some devils. Its not time for the church to apologize for its stand in our society. No, its time to take a step forth and with bold heart speak the Word of God and to believe that God will show His Glory and confirm His Word. He will never fail. Its time for the church and its leader to be ready to pay a higher prize for the future and the years to come. Now is the time to conquer new things, both in the spiritual realm but also here on earth. The church is not just our meetings, the church is where you are. We are the church and everywhere you and I go, there is His Kingdom and where His Kingdom take place, everything can happen.
During this fall, after my summerbreak, I have seen the touch of God among the people and in our meetings/weekends. It has been breathtaking to see how the Holy Spirit works and touch people. I have noticed during this fall that so many have been delivered from religion. God has, in a very deep way, met the desire among the people. People that never been close to His presence have realized that there is a place where God really comes near and remove all kind of religious stuff we have been taught during our lives. Religous pattern and cultures, that we all have, have been removed and a joy and new kind of freedom have been released upon people. Laughter and His peace have filled so many.. Salvations, healings and deliverance is the nature of God and for Him its natural to pour out His innerlife among His church.
God has been faithful to me and my whole family. God has provide for what we need, but in the same time as more as we have in resources as more we also can do. But we never worriyng about the future, we just go by faith and so far during my 23 years in ministry, He has been so faithful. God knows about His children and therefore I believe that if we are faithful in little He will let us all embrace and lead us into higher mountains and more responsibility. I remember when I started as a young evangelist. Now after 23 years..we have seen how God has been good to us.
During the fall I have a busy schedule and I am looking forward to continue to preach and teach with a boldnes that only comes from our Lord. By myself I am nothing but in Him I have all I need. Its unbelievable to try to understand that mystery but its true. God is for real! And His anointing is for real.
Now coming weekend I will be in Norway again, but first now on Wednesday I will be in Finland for some more TV-programs. In october I will be in Florida and there I will meet other pastors and evangelist from Europe, Asia and so on. It will be awesome, but before that its much to do.
If you want to support you can use our PayPal or give via our bankaccount in Mission of Hope. You have all information you need here on our page. It would a great blessing for us if you want to support and be a part of what we do.
You in Sweden can easily use Swish: 1233048907. Thanks!
C ya!