Right now I am in Nynäshamn, south Stockholm/Sweden and I am preaching here during the weekend. Last weeks have been powerful meetings and peoples lives has been changed. I am so thankful to my Lord and Saviour that He is faithful and always sustain to His Word.
Last two weekends I have been in Norray and also been in other churches in Sweden. Everywhere I go I can see a hunger after His presence. Not in everyone singel person but in many.
What we need in Scandinavia as well is a spiritual breakthrough that starts in our own hearts. I will continue to preach boldly and provoke the religious things and the devil himself. Jesus have all the power and all the authority.
Next week I have much to do at the office and next weekend I will be in the region of Gothenburg/Sweden. And then directly after that I go to Tampa/Florida.
Bless you all and thanks for standing with us in your prayers! We need that!
Here is some pics from last days.. Dor more info how to support us or invite us, please dont hesitate to send us a mail: info@missionofhope.nu
C ya!


