Om mig


torsdag 6 augusti 2015

Looking forward to this coming fall..

My wife has started to work this week and I started yesterday. The vacation as family has been good and we feel that we have recharged our batteries for a intense fall. I am looking forward to a fall full with meetings, conferences, weekends in churches and I am thrilled to see what God wants to do. 

I feel that God has put a main message in my heart for this fall. Europe and Scandinavia is in a spiritual crossroad. We have very good examples here in Sweden as well, how people get saved, and where the churches is growing, but generally I can say that Sweden is in a deep need of not just revival but a transformation. A transformation how to be church, how to reach the unreached people, how to demonstrate His Glory, how to take care of the marginalized in the society and so on.. 

The Holy Spirit is update and He knows how to see a breakthrough. It´n not enough to have "cool" meetings or a humoristic preacher and preaching. Its more than that. Its a about a true conversion. To turn TO Christ but also FROM a sinful lifestyle. Sin in our lives is not just problems. Sin is sin and sin will be confessed before God and He will take it and He forget it. To live in Grace is not just to live your own life as you want to, but Grace is always connected to Faith and faith comes out of confession. Confession cant not be done if we not have understand that we are a sinner. So God is a loving God but He is also Holy. Holiness is a continuing work in our lives. 

So, I am looking forward to preach, teach and also produce new TV-programs in the global missionwork I am involved in. We reach 10/40-window with the Gospel through different languages. We have daily reports what God is doing. Thats a great privilege to be involved in that as well. We broadcast our TV-programs via Channel 10 in Sweden, 9.30pm every Friday. 


In my ministry we also want to say thank you to all of those who support us. We are deep touched in our heart that you believe in us and what we stands for. Thanks for your support and your prayers. 

If you want to be a part of us, dont hesitate to support us. Right now we praying for more supporters and intercessiors. If you want to join, let us know via mail. 

You in Sweden can give through Swish; 1233048907 or via PlusGiro: 6290205-1.

You from other countries can use PayPal here at our page or: 

SWIFT:  NDEASESS
IBAN:  SE43 9500 0099 6034 6290 2051 

I also use Periscope as a phenomenal tool. I will use it regurarly during the fall. If you dont have that App, just download it or you find it here! 

C ya!