Om mig


onsdag 12 augusti 2015

Good morning...

Good morning! 




Looking out of my windows and I see only clouds. The sun is not there or?????? Yesterday, when I read my Bible I was encouraged once again by the Word of FAITH! I know that beyond all clouds there is a sun! Jesus Christ and His Word is the sun i our lives. Beyond everything we face in our daily lives, God is always there. He will be as close to you as you allow Him to be. 

During this summer I felt in my heart that God has given me a special message for the whole coming fall. Its about FAITH! To live in faith, to invest in faith, to walk by faith, the attitude of faith, the consequenses of faith.... It will be awesome to see God move in coming meetings. I have a busy schedule as always, but together with my wonderful wife, Maria, we are so thrilled to see what God wants to do during this meetings. 

Sweden, Scandinavia and whole Europe of course, is in a big need of a revival. Not just to see people come to Christ, but also in the church. If you dont have churches which lives in revival and in intimicy with Him, how can they take care of the harvest? I thank God for new churches but I also believe in revived older churches. Its not a competition to win souls, and will never be. 

Its two statements I want to encourage you with today: 

1. Stay firm - Stay firm in His Word and pray in the Holy Spirit. Everything that can fall will fall. But those who have invested their lives in the Word, will prevail. 

2. Hold on - Hold on to what you have in Christ. Dont be deceived by the false teaching or doctrines. 

So keep up your shelter and use your sword! Be encouraged by Ephesians ch 6! 


PERISCOPE!!

I also want to inform you that I will use Periscope during this fall. Its a phenomenal tool to reach you and to inform what God is doing. You can download it for free on here or the App. (search on your mobile) 

Bless your day! 

C ya!